• Recognize key drivers of change and use them to be better prepared for future challenges and new opportunities.
• Build and explore scenarios for the future, combining them with tools of strategic design and agility.
• Identify areas of growth, and design new business models, products, services or experiences.
• Build your organizational capability to address and act under uncertainty.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals and people who are (or want to be) involved in innovation, strategic decision-making as well as product development, and become change agents helping their organizations to be more agile and competitive in the future.
WELCOME AND PRESENTATIONS
• Overview of the program
• Strategic Foresight: Bibliography, Websites, Podcasts, and Blogs
A FUTURE LANDSCAPE – START TO ANTICIPATE AND ACT ON THE FUTURE
• V.U.C.A. + Acceleration + Convergence
• Global Forces Dashboards
• Colliding Spaces
• Constellations of Driving Forces
• Artificial Intelligence meets Strategic Foresight
SKILLS AND MINDSET OF A FUTURIST
• Futures Literacy: Mastering the Skills of a Futurist
• Foresight needs Strategic Design, Agility and Entrepreneurship
BASIC CONCEPTS OF STRATEGIC FORESIGHT
• Megatrends – Surfing the Big Waves
• Weak signals and Early Warning Systems
• Wild Cards & Black Swans
• Risks, Uncertainty Spaces and Critical Uncertainties
SCENARIO PLANNING - “UNCHARTED WATERS AHEAD” *
• Why, When and How to use Scenarios
• Use Case #1 - Planning for a Post Pandemic World with Scenarios
• Use Case #2 – Scenario Planning in Action (Shell, Siemens, Daimler …)
SESSION 4, 5, 6
SCANNING, SENSING AND ACTING © - A DEEP DIVE INTO THE FUTURE
In this Fast-Forward Future Deep Dive, you will have the opportunity to engage in a Scenario Planning and Strategic Agility project, using our proprietary Futures Framework “SCANNING, SENSING AND ACTING” ©.
You will be able to understand the key concepts of Strategic Foresight and start mastering some of the critical capabilities of a Future-driven company.
Who We Are
PAULO SOEIRO CARVALHO
Born in Lisbon, Paulo Soeiro de Carvalho is a professor, practioner and expert in Foresight & Scenario Planning, Strategy and Innovation, with more than 20 years of experience in consulting, teaching and training projects in those fields.
Paulo is the founder of "IF Insight & Foresight”, a consulting studio that blends Foresight, Strategy and Innovation in order to create lasting value and meaningful experiences for people and organizations.
JOSÉ PEDRO ANTUNES
Born in Lisbon, José Pedro Antunes is passionate about sports, digital and tecnology, behaviour, economy, strategy, innovation, foresight, scenario planning, ecosystems and the intersection of all of this because, at the end, its all about people.
José Pedro is a Senior Consultant at IF Insight & Foresight and has more that 20 years of experience in business and technology strategic alignment in transformation to the disruptive digital world.
IF INSIGHT & FORESIGHT
IF Insight & Foresight it’s a futures Think Tank and a consulting studio that blends Foresight, Strategy and Innovation in order to create lasting value and meaningful experiences for people and organizations.
SCENARIO PLANNING & STRATEGIC AGILITY
MANAGING UNCERTAINTY IN A FAST-CHANGING WORLD
31May & 2, 3, 6, 8, 9 June
6.00pm-8.00pm (Lisbon time)
450€ (Final Early Bird, until May 26th)
500€ (Regular Price)